Sunday, December 29, 2019

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year!

My blog has been pretty quiet lately, and there is a really good reason why!   As you will see in our family's Christmas picture there is another little blurred out face.  


We had our adoption in July, vacation right after, school started the beginning of August, my dad's health was bad throughout that month, we moved him to be closer to my sister in September, we got a call to take another foster placement the first of September... and THAT is a long story!  Grandbaby born in October in the midst of our chaos, McKenzie and her family finished building and moved into their new home this fall.  Yeah... it has been crazy around here!


It has been a really hard fall, but things are starting to get a little better around here!  For those of you that follow me on social media you have kept up with our journey.  I have been trying to write more in my journals at home, but I am hoping to start writing on here more this coming year. Posting on social media is super easy and fast, but I have missed this little corner to journal our lives.  It was always sort of therapeutic for me.  I have no idea who still pops by here to read... but I am back! :)

I hope you have all had a very Merry Christmas, and that you have a wonderful and healthy New Year!

~Until next time....

No comments: