Thursday, August 29, 2019

Minimalism

In my quest for minimizing our home the hardest part for me has been our books and our children's clothing!


The boys have a large walk-in closet and it was the perfect spot for bookshelves.  However, they were a huge mess!  I recently emptied all of them into the floor and went through them. I got rid of a large box full!


This little shelf has all of our baby/board books on it for Matthias.

 This shelf is mostly chapter books and educational books. (Well, sort of.)


This shelf has seasonal stuff and picture books.  This is not even counting two shelves in our classroom/office.  We have a large collection of Lamplighter, another shelf with G.A. Henty, and our Hero Classic collection!
I have always loved children's books!  It is definitely my weakness.  I am going to try to weed out a few more, but this is probably the way things are going to be for now! :)

~Until next time...

No comments: