Sunday, December 16, 2018

Oh Christmas tree...

The obligatory Christmas tree pictures. :)
 

Baby "L" has loved the tree..... so much so that every time we put him down he makes a beeline over to it!


The big kids went with Marc and picked our tree out.  They always call me and want to get my input.  I gave up caring years ago!  Just bring a tree home! :)


Matthew has always loved Christmas.  From the time he was a toddler and he spent the entire month saying, "Ights… ights are on",   to now that he decorates the outside for me!


He used to get so frustrated with me that I didn't want my yard full of lights.  He has learned to tastefully decorate the outside now.  I kind of soaked up the evening watching him this year, knowing we probably are winding down our time with him at home. :(

   Ta da.....

Myles is so precious with the baby.  They all adore him, and it's so sweet watching them each love on him.





 Mariah.... if there is hot chocolate in the house.... she WILL be drinking it!

 
This little crocheted "Christmas tree" was Madeline's first crochet project.  I am amazed that she went from that to making gorgeous blankets!
 

Our sweet crew!


I hope you all are having a wonderful Christmas season!  I will post Mariah's play pictures next time!  I just put my phone pictures on the computer and realized how behind I am on printing my favorites!

No comments: