Wednesday, September 19, 2018

A little trip...

We recently spent a few days in Atlanta with Marc on a business trip.
 
 
We didn't do anything super exciting this time but the kids had motivation to get their school work done with this pool waiting on them!
 


It was a very peaceful place to hang out.



It had fountains all around the hotel.  If I hadn't had kids to watch I would've taken some naps! :)




Malachi thought it was so funny when the hot tub blew his shirt up!  Macheus worked hard to get his to do it but couldn't figure it out.

 

We had dinner at the CNN center the first night and then walked around Centennial Park.




It looked like rain but thankfully it held out for us.



I couldn't figure out how to put the cute emoji on Baby "L"'s face. I hate marking his face out in pictures that I share!  One day I pray I can introduce him to my online friends!


                                                   My goofy boy...……..

 
Eating.... that is what they do best! :)

 
It was a fun few days but...…. there's no place like home!
 
~Until next time...……….
 
 
 

No comments: