Sunday, February 11, 2018

Just another manic Monday....

Mondays are hard to get back into the groove of school.  We also have extra busy Monday's because we have piano out of town and I run errands for my dad on Monday!
 

Doing a little "word building".  This has been a tremendous help with his spelling!


And of course... a little standing on the head helps too!

 
Playground time while Mariah is at piano.
 



I always have these tiny rocks in my washing machine on Tuesday morning. :)


They never use things the way they are intended! :)


And I wanted a cute picture of them standing against the brick wall. 


                                              Was it too much to ask?



                                               Apparently so!


                                                Goofy boys!



Never did get one of them all looking but at least this shows their height!

 
~Until next time....

No comments: