Wednesday, August 2, 2017

4th of July weekend happenings...

Clearing off pictures from my phone and I realized I never posted pictures from the 4th of July weekend.
 

We headed to town for the parade and fireworks.


They had face painting and my boys never do things the conventional way! :)


Grandpa hung pretty well with us in the heat and crowds!


                                              My sweet man. :)


Bless my girls' hearts. They always have a little boy jumping or pulling at them.



Hanging out waiting on the fireworks to start.


Me with my little monkeys!


Grandpa munching on his pizza.






Small, rural town means you have to have tractors in the parade!


We also had a 4th of July party with some friends.  They host one every year.  Their son is in the Marines and he let the boys try on some of his gear.


Madeline and some of her sweet friends.  They have been friends since they were little girls!

 
Last but certainly not least! Our sweet little Elizabeth Grace turned one on June 29th!  It has been a fast year filled with some of the sweetest moments I have ever known!  I truly didn't think being a Mimi would be this wonderful!
 

Macheus enjoying an ice cream cone at the party.  McKenzie hosted such a cute red, white, and blue themed birthday party for her.

 
The sweet little birthday girl!  I will have to post some of her 1 year pictures that McKenzie had taken. 

Well, I think I am officially finished posting most of my summer pictures.  We started school back this week.  I was NOT ready for that but here it is!
~Until next time...

No comments: