Wednesday, June 14, 2017

summer fun


With graduations behind us I can finally somewhat relax and get into "summer mode".  We have enjoyed somewhat slower paced days. I'm still doing about two hours of school a day, but that beats all day! :)  We are finishing up some things and probably will take most of July completely off.


What is summer without swimming! :)  My boys would live in the water if they could!



Guess which one is bashful and which one thinks he's cool? :)


 The blueberry picking has begun!  Marc and the kids picked one evening and I went with a few of them today.  We are hoping to fill one of the freezers with blueberries, figs and peaches this summer!


I love the beautiful evening skies.....


~Until next time...

2 comments:

essay best said...

OH lord I wish to enjoy the same kind of fun feeling like a kid again in the hot summer sun in the pool! The fresh produce and warm days just remind me of summer so much.

1 click dissertation review said...

Hey thanks a lot for posting this. I love what I see here. Thank you so much. Will also be definitely sharing this with others. They will love it too.