Tuesday, August 19, 2014

The beach continued...

I sorted through some more beach pictures.  Here are just a few more! :o)
 

Today was such a crazy day!  As I was running (literally!) errands today, I kept thinking how much I would have loved to be laying on the beach again!


Mariah wore goggles and looked at fish for hours!  The water was so clear  you could see things that I would rather have not been able to see!


McKenzie and Matt took off on a kayak.  They had fun.  All I thought about while they were gone was sharks!



McKenzie was our cook when we ate in.


Spending time with his big "Bubbie".




                                    Such a beautiful place!



We went out on the pier.  It was so cool to see huge fish swimming around.  We even got to see HUGE sea turtles in the ocean.   Things we didn't think about as we swam during the day!


We spent one day at the Gulfarium.  That was lots of fun!



He was amazed during one of the shows! :o)


                                           It's Flipper!





Every time we would move him he would run back towards the water.  FEARLESS!






 
I have more I will post later.  There are just so many that I want to have stored on my blog! :o)

No comments: