Friday, May 30, 2014

Busy Days

Each week I think "maybe next week will be a little slower", but life seems to stay incredibly busy.  I guess it is just part of having grown "kids" and still trying to raise little ones.  I feel very stretched most days!
 


We have had graduation stuff, wedding planning, weddings to attend, dentist appointments for the entire family (now THAT'S a lot of fun!), the kids going in every direction and on and on and on..  you get the idea!

Matthew started a new job this past week at Publix grocery store.  He has worked at a local feed and seed store for the past two years.  The environment there is pretty rough and we knew his school schedule next fall wouldn't work with their store hours.  I've always said Publix would be a pleasant place to work.  He was supposed to work in the meat department but they ended up needing him in the bakery. :o)  His hours are REALLY early!  That is going to change his summer sleep schedule just a little!
 
                  This little guy sure loves watermelon.  He eats piece after piece!




                          Macheus' first taste of watermelon.

 
Mariah and grandpa. She is always so sweet to spend time with him. 

 
Fun times playing outside.




Malachi is really growing up.  He has really gotten into Lego building in the last few months.  He will sit and build for hours.

 
Mariah is my outdoor girl.  Some days she wants to be a "big girl" and others she still wants to play hard.

 
Well, it is late.  McKenzie and I went out of town to a wedding this evening.  When I come home late I have the hardest time unwinding and going to bed.  I will pay for this in the morning though!

Good night!

No comments: