Sunday, February 23, 2014

Rodeo

The kids always love when the big rodeo comes to town!  I could go the rest of my life and never go to another rodeo, but it is a family thing that we always do together. :o)
 
                                        
                                                             Macheus' first rodeo!


Myles is all about his cowboy stuff right now.  He loved seeing all of the cowboys and kept saying, "I need my rope."  (He uses any rope he can find at the house as his lasso.)  They had lassos for sale at the rodeo, so of course, we had to buy two of them. :o)



                                                       It was serious business!





                                  Aren't these things amazing!?


                                            This is the "one arm bandit".


We made memories with our children, so it was worth it!

2 comments:

Whiddon Family said...

Hey!
Awww, went to the rodeo too! We must have gone on different days. Man, wish we could've seen y'all! Oh, the shirt that Madeline was wearing is the same one I wore to it! Haha! Hope to see y'all soon! Nina

Hannah L. said...

I love going to rodeo's they're so much fun. Once in a while we attend the PA farm show one, but it has been a while since that one. I also enjoy hte junior one, which can be a little scary watching 13 year olds get thrown from a bull! (: