Thursday, April 18, 2013

Diggin' in the Dirt

I know I already said this, but I LOVE SPRING!
 This little garden area is "Haven's Garden".  It is a memorial to our babies in heaven.  We have more work to do on it, but it is coming along.
 Poor Malachi......... he was wishing that he hadn't had his bath yet. :o)
                                                   I like this colorful little pot.
             Our mower has been broken.  We are attempting to keep the grass down with a push-mower and "horse-power" until we can get a new one.  Madeline actually enjoys pushing the mower. :o)



                                   
                    Marc and Matt hard at work fixing the pasture fence.  Fence work is never done!
                      The pecan trees are the last to turn green!  I love, love, love our pecan trees!
                                                                Happy Spring!