Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Please pray...

On the morning of December 23rd my dad fell outside by his pool and broke his hip. He had surgery on Christmas Eve morning and is still in the hospital. He has had some setbacks but today seemed to be doing better. He is 86 years old and has never been in the hospital- not even for his own birth! He has always been in good health and in excellent shape, so this has been very hard on him. Please pray for him! My mom (who is 18 years younger than him) has lots of health issues. The whole thing has been hard for both of them as they are very dependent on each other.

Only a week before his accident he and my mom came down to visit to celebrate his birthday. I am so glad that McKenzie did a "photo shoot" with him outside and got some great pictures of him.
He grew up on a farm and enjoys coming to our house to see all of the animals.

Romping in the woods with the kids and seeing Matt's "fort".




I love this picture of him with all of my children!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love those pictures of him!! :)

~Carrington