Thursday, June 23, 2011

Happy Anniversary!

Today was mine and Marc's 21st wedding anniversary. Marc celebrated by going to work and I celebrated by cleaning house, taking the girls to piano and grocery shopping! :o) Just kidding... We have plans for tomorrow!

I thought in honor of our anniversary I would write some things I am thankful for about Marc.

- He has been a faithful husband.

- He is a good daddy.

- He is a good provider.

-He is forgiving.

- He works hard. He has spent countless hours on the barn, chicken pens, and fencing for animals he cares nothing about, because his children love them.

- He is a MAN in a day when so many men don't want to grow up. He doesn't pursue selfish ambitions, but always puts his family first.

- He is very humble. You will never hear him "tooting his own horn".

- He acknowledges when he is wrong and bends over backwards to make it right.

- He does things like picking blueberries at 6:00 in the morning on his day off because he knows it's important to me.

- He honors even when it is difficult.

I could write more but I will end it with that. Happy 21st Anniversary Marc! I love you!


(It is pretty bad when you have thousands of pictures on your computer, but you have to go to your facebook profile to find one of the two of us!)

2 comments:

Willys and Elizabeth (Lizzie) said...

Happy Anniversary to you both... thank you for your Godly example!

Donna said...

Aaawwww....sweet.. And a sweet couple. Happy anniversary! And I happen to LOVE that profile pic!