Saturday, April 2, 2011

Piano recitals, museums and other happenings...

Life has been busy lately. I have tons of pictures that I have wanted to post and just haven't been able to slow down long enough to do it! A couple of weekends ago the girls had their piano festival and spring recital. Festival is where they go and play for a judge and are critiqued. They are judged in piano theory, piano solo and hymns. All three girls got superior in all three categories. The judges are outside people and don't hesitate to criticize when needed. I was very proud of them, they worked hard. The next day they had their spring recital. My parents drove down to hear them play. When the recital was over we went to an air force Air and Space Museum. Mariah with her grandma (my mom.) Malachi loved the museum. Matthew dreams of flying one day. He was in heaven all afternoon!

Myles doesn't look too thrilled about his ride!
My dad
McKenzie being goofy.

He was just a little bit excited! :)
Matthew and my dad have similar personalities. They like reading the details of the exhibits.
McKenzie being goofy again. :) I think she was feeling good that festival and recital were over with. She had the extra stress of being a teacher this year and not only herself playing but her students too!
Well, I have lots of other things to post, but they will have to wait. I have a four year old that wants me to go outside and see our new kittens with him. Be watching for lots of pictures coming this week. I know you are all on the edge of your seats with anticipation! haha :)

No comments: