Monday, March 11, 2013

The Dreaded Bug....

I HATE stomach bugs, and I have warped my children into hating sickness and being germ freaks too!  McKenzie babysat Saturday and the baby was sick (nice, huh!)  Sunday morning she woke up feeling not quite herself and sure enough that afternoon it hit!  I looked outside and saw this.....
Madeline was telling the others that McKenzie was vomiting, and they were discussing how they were going to keep from getting it.  I thought it was funny and snapped a picture.  They did not! :o)

It is now Monday night.  McKenzie survived, I have washed ten loads of laundry, scrubbed down bathrooms multiple times, sprayed enough Lysol to kill us all, and............. Mariah seems to be coming down with it.  If she is........... I guess I will start the whole routine again tomorrow!

1 comment:

The Pauls' Family said...

Not fun! Hope this passes soon.