Monday, March 4, 2013

Madeline's Birthday......

Madeline's birthday fell on a cold Sunday this year.  We went to church that morning.
It was Macheus' first Sunday at church. :o)
 The birthday kid always gets to pick the meal they want on their birthday and of course what cake/dessert they want.  She picked a really yummy Mexican casserole and then that evening we had chocolate cheesecake!
 I like to take a picture of all of the kids together on birthdays and I forgot to yesterday! :(
 Myles always has to "help" blow out the candles. (Yes, he is wearing a mixture of western dress up and a camoflauge bathrobe!  He has attached himself to a bathrobe that my mom made years ago for Matt. :o)
 Macheus is always in someone's arms. :o)
 Since it was so cold the girls decided to watch a movie.  They love this last scene of the movie and Madeline was being silly and took a bunch of pictures of it.  Does anyone know what movie it is? :o)
Another birthday is over.  Wish time would slow down...............

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Love the picture of Madeline and Macheus! Jaden was born a day before my birthday and it was the best birthday ever because I got to hold him all day long! :) The movie is "though none go with me" right?!?! I love that one!

Marcy said...

Yep, Jennifer you are right! :o) It is a good movie!