Thursday, November 29, 2012

Thanksgiving and Birthday Pictures

I am finishing up grading for the day, waiting on Mariah to do some correcting and thought I would post some pictures
.Thanksgiving day ended up being a very peaceful day and the weather was beautiful.  I was very excited when we sat down to eat and I realized that I could get the entire Thanksgiving meal done myself!  My girls were a help though.  Madeline was in charge of the pumpkin pies.
 
 McKenzie getting ready to make mashed potatoes!

 The turkey!!!  It turned out great! :o)


 McKenzie snapped this picture of my dad during the prayer.  I thought it was sweet.
 (This is a very worn out cowboy hat.  Myles rarely goes without some sort of hat on!)

 Just a few days after Thanksgiving we celebrated Marc's birthday.  McKenzie went to stay with my dad for a few days, so she wasn't there with us.

Well, I need to run...... school work to finish up and dinner to fix!!!

No comments: