Sunday, November 25, 2012

Happy Birthday, Marc!

 
Today is my husband's birthday!  I thought in honor of his birthday that I would write things that I love about him.
He has been a faithful husband and father.  He truly leads our family courageously!  It has been a tough year for our family in so many different ways.  He has never wavered from doing the right thing, even when it was hard. He is willing to make unpopular decisions when it is best for our family.
 He was put to the test in an area that we had never been through before.  His love and protection for our daughter made me love and respect him more than ever.  I have never seen a person pray and agonize over a situation more than he did. 
He is a hard worker and good provider for our family.
 He loves his children and loves to spend time with them.  When I am at my wits end with one of them, he calmly takes over. :o)   The silliness of the girls never seems to get on his nerves.  Even when I know he is exhausted, he always has enough energy to play with the little boys, read their Bible story and tuck them in at night.  He worries about being a good daddy and spending time with each one.  He takes me out often on Friday nights to eat and shop.......... and he actually enjoys it! (at least he acts like he does! :o)  Spending time with his family is all he cares about!
I love him for these reasons and many more!!!  Happy Birthday, Marc!  I pray that the next year will be one of blessing and peace!

1 comment:

Willys and Elizabeth (Lizzie) said...

Great post.... so wish there where more men like him out there in the world today.

God Bless you all!