Monday, November 26, 2012

30 Weeks...

 It is hard to believe that I only have ten weeks left!  I know I will get more miserable towards the end, but right now I feel good and I don't want it to go by so fast!
I went to see my midwife today.  I was really dreading the scale since we had Thanksgiving and Marc's birthday!  I was pleasantly surprised that I lost two pounds!  I am pretty much doing what I always do though.  I usually pack on the weight between weeks 15-25 and then stop.  By week 28 with Myles I didn't gain any more weight.  I think the major indigestion with everything I eat has something to do with it! :o)  The baby's heart beat was strong (with all of the kicking going on these days I wasn't surprised!)  I am going every two weeks now.  I love my midwife so it is always fun to get to go see her more often.  McKenzie is out of town and Matt had to work today so Myles went to my appointment with me.  Thankfully, he was good while we were there and didn't act up until we were at Kroger.  He didn't take a nap today so I guess I shouldn't have been surprised!

The "bathroom mirror self-portrait".


This picture is kind of a joke.  I have always made fun of all of the young girls (and some not so young) that take bathroom self-portraits and post them on facebook.  I took this and McKenzie dared me to make it my profile picture.  I couldn't bring myself to do it but thought it was funny, so posted it on here instead.  I know............ you all are jealous and wish you had the "egg shape" going on too! :o) 
Well..........I am off to bed!

1 comment:

Willys and Elizabeth (Lizzie) said...

I love the bathroom mirror self portrait.... you look so good!!! you should make it your profile picture.