Saturday, January 22, 2011

Funny, Funny Mariah...

This girl makes us laugh! Her lovely "Bubba teeth" make her little brothers cry. It is so funny that they are scared of them.

Marc was putting Mariah to bed the other night and it was a little later than usual. She said, "Daddy, we are burning the midnight hour!"

While shopping at Publix one afternoon we were near the meat section. I saw Mariah whispering to Madeline like something was wrong. I asked her what was wrong and she pointed at a sign that said, "Boston Butt". She said, "I can't believe they wrote that. They could have at least said "Boston Bee-hiney!"

Right after McKenzie snapped this next picture Mariah said, "I just love this baby so much! If he died I wouldn't eat for three days!"

4 comments:

Abigail and Lydia said...

Wow! That is one pretty picture of Mariah! :)
She makes me laugh!!

Lydia

Donna said...

That's my girl!

Carrington Faith said...

Aww! Shes says the cutest things, Clayton says stuff like that. Sometimes mamma will tell me that I will be sad when he doesn't say cute stuff anymore! =) I love that picture of Mariah and Myles!

Love,

~CARRINGTON FAITH

Weeking said...

Here we've shared 50+ best Selfie Instagram Captions for you. These Captions helps you to describe your beautiful selfies in a words. https://www.funchap.net/selfie-instagram-captions/