Monday, October 7, 2013

You might be a redneck........

if you have an ottoman on your playground. :o)
 I decided a couple of weeks ago that I couldn't stand this ottoman any longer.  I told Matt to take it to the curb.  Mariah begged me to let her have it for the playground area.  She loves to play "pioneer" outside and she "needed" it for her house. I swallowed my pride and told her she could play with it for a few days.
 
                                                   I love this girl!

 Her little brothers are good sports to play house with her (most of the time.)

 Yes, that is Macheus sitting there in a stroller.  She thinks he belongs to her! :o)

 
We have had a pretty mild summer this year.  I have heard people speculate that we will have a cold winter. I hope they are wrong!
 
For now, we are soaking up these beautiful days!

1 comment:

Willys and Elizabeth (Lizzie) said...

Love it! Reminds me of when my sister and I use to play house... funny thing is we "built" a house with concrete blocks and a sheet for our roof and then my sister decided to build on the roof and added a block to the top of the sheet... I was in the house...Ouch!