Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Road Trip....

We recently headed north to go to the Creation Museum.  The trip was fun and the weather was perfect!
 
 I plopped Macheus in Myles' lap and told him he could let him ride with him.  He thought I was serious and was so excited. :)  He loves his baby brother!

 
We stopped at a welcome center to picnic.  It was a great place for the little guys to burn off some energy!

 
These concrete blocks were supposed to be some sort of artwork. When I first saw it I thought it was from road work! :)


 
It made a great place for the kids to sit around and eat their lunch!


 
We had to stay at a Marriott (reward points!) and ended up at a hotel in downtown Cincinnati.  I wasn't thrilled with that, but the kids liked seeing the city.


That is all for tonight!  The Creation Museum is wonderful!  If you haven't been yet, it is well worth the drive.  This was our second time going.  I will post pictures from our visit next time!

No comments: