Saturday, October 26, 2013

Creation Museum

We spent two days at the museum last year and two days again this time.  You really need two days to see it all.  We like to hear the speakers when we go too.  It is almost like being at a really good home school conference! :o)
 
It is all very well done!

 
The little boys love Buddy Davis!  We were so excited when we realized he was there this time. :o)

 
The weather was perfect while we were there.  I am glad our trip is over now that the colder temperatures have hit!

 
Two of my munchkins.


 
I love my girls!

 
My oldest with my youngest.

 
Malachi

 
Matthew loves studying apologetics and creation.  Ken Ham is his hero! :o)  

 
My oldest two being goofy.  Well, McKenzie was being goofy.  The two of them have always been so close even though their personalities are so different! :o)

 
Madeline

 
The place is beautiful!

 
Fun at the petting zoo.

 
Marc being goofy.  (Maybe that is where McKenzie gets it! :o)

 
Myles doing what he loves.  I hope the two of them always love each other as much as they do now!

 
The crew-- minus Macheus.

 
It is so neat to have a place where your children can learn so much TRUTH!


 
Being goofy......... again. :o)


 
Malachi David posing with David.


 
It was a great trip building memories with our children.  I am so thanful for ministries like Answers in Genesis that have such great resources for us to use with our children.  We have many of their books, DVDs and we subscribe to their magazine.  We are looking forward to the Ark Encounter being built!

"But sanctify Christ as Lord in your hearts, always being ready to make a defense to everyone who asks you to give an account for the hope that is in you, yet with gentleness and reverence," 1 Peter 3:15

No comments: