Thursday, October 3, 2013

Thursday evening ramblings..........

Grading a certain 5th grader's math lesson.  "This one don't make since?!?!?!"  I think we might need to concentrate on grammar. :o)
 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Marc was reading to Malachi before bedtime tonight.   I overheard..........."Daddy, does God have a wife?"
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Is there any easy way to swap out clothes between seasons?  I hate that job!  We have gotten a good handle on our attic and cleaned out a ton, but it is such a big job!  My little boys are horrible during the "trying on" part.  I have taken two big trash bags full of clothes to donate.  I probably have more that could go!  Shoes are another thing..........  We have shoes on our back porch and in our laundry room.  I am always looking for ways to simplify and neaten things up.  When you multiply everything by nine people it is a lot!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
These little guys get up so early!  They were reading one of Myles' Thomas The Tank Engine books before daylight one day. :)  (Notice the trains in each hand. :)
Looking at this lovely chair reminds me that I need to research slip covers.  This is a chair that went with one of our old living rooms sets.  We kept the chair to use in our classroom/office.  It is comfortable but not much to look at.  I will have to share where the ottoman is on another post!

Goodnight!

No comments: