Monday, June 2, 2014

He makes me smile

 
This little fellow is so inquisitive these days.  He is always asking,  "Who made.....?"  Everything from "our baby" (Macheus), the trees, the animals, houses, cars and the latest today... the road.  When I tried to explain that man made the road out of stuff that God created he then asked,  "Does the Bible say so?"

I was sitting on the floor of my closet the other day going through some papers and he came in and asked me if he could watch Red Ryder.  When I said, "Yes." he said,  "Thank you mommy. You are a fat pig."  I said,  'Thank you Myles."  He said,  "You're welcome."  He hasn't quite figured out what a compliment is yet. :o)

Ever since his hiding episode not too long ago I am very paranoid about knowing where he is at all times.  I am constantly calling,  "Myles where are you?"  His answer is ALWAYS,  "I'm right there mama."  Today he was missing for a few minutes and we found him visiting his grandpa.  I later asked him if grandpa had given him any candy.  He said,  "No.  Would you tell him?  Tell him to share with me. I would say thanks."

He keeps me laughing and keeps me on my toes!

No comments: