Monday, June 16, 2014

Father's Day

Father's Day Sunday we took a trip to visit Marc's parents.  It was a hot day but I was thankful for the sunshine and that it didn't rain!
 
 
 They rented this jumping house for the kids to play in.  They had so much fun!




Matthew was checking out this 1909 Colt 45 that belonged to his great, great, great grandfather.

 
Madeline and Myles



Macheus was so good for not getting a nap all day!

 
Playing horse shoes.

 
Mariah played badminton with her grandmother.


                                          Marc and his dad.

 
This was the first father's day in my life that I wasn't with my father. He recently went back to my sister's house.  I couldn't help but think about how much life changes.  It makes you realize that you should really appreciate things because you never know when people will be gone or how much life can change.

 We had a good day visiting with Marc's family. The kids played hard and were exhausted on the way home!

No comments: