Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Busy Days

You know your life is too busy when you force yourself to go get a pedicure, but then you sit there making a "to do" list while you are having it done.  It seems like every area of our life right now is just so crazy! 
 

This guy keeps our place looking good! :o)


Matthew weeding my out of control flower beds!


Malachi sucking up the baby's cereal.  I honestly think we vacuum up more "Purely O's" than he eats!

(McKenzie being goofy.)
She said "good bye" to Daniel today.  He has a six week mission trip that he has to complete for his degree.  She was a pretty sad girl today but I know the time is going to fly.  We have a ton to do to get ready for the wedding.  Most days I feel like I jump from one thing to the next.  Then at night I lay there and think of all the things that I need to get done.  I am sure that it will get done, but it is a lot of work!

Headed to bed!!!

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

I know that feeling! I still wake up at night wondering what we still need to do for the wedding- and then I remember it's over. Enjoy this crazy time!