Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Family Reunion

We went to a family reunion this past weekend on my dad's side of the family.  It was good to see some relatives that we rarely see, but sad thinking of the ones that are gone.
 
 
 We met at a restaurant and then went over to a cousin's house and hung out for the afternoon.

 
Myles making a "beard" with his bread. :o)



Uncle Joey telling McKenzie a story.

 
 Macheus was fascinated with Uncle Joey's facial hair.

 
Family

 
Matthew looking "cool". :o)

 
My cousin Dana gave McKenzie and Daniel their first wedding present.

 
This was a really cool old family photo.  It was a huge group of people getting baptized in a lake.

 
First cousins

 
 My dad is the last living sibling out of nine.  This was one of his sister's homes. 

 
Monica and I wanted to take boards to paint something on.  We almost got in trouble for being around the old abandoned house. :o)

 
There is a picture of me and my sisters on this swing when we were young teenagers.

 

 
Mariah and Clayton

 
This was one of the many houses that my dad lived in while growing up.

 
And this was one of the MANY places he worked as a young guy.  He listed his jobs one time and it was unbelievable how many jobs he has done.

 
My dad with Matthew.  He was showing him a field that he used to play baseball on.
 
"Love your family. Spend time, be kind & serve one another. Make no room for regrets. Tomorrow is not promised & today is short."  ~Author Unknown

No comments: