Saturday, January 4, 2014

Mariah's 11th birthday celebration

It was a quiet day at home.  I always enjoy her birthday because the hustle and bustle of the holidays is over.  She asked her daddy if he would take her out into the woods to shoot. 
 
 

 
She loves, loves, loves this baby. :o)

 
                                               Reading to her little brother.

 
The "birthday kid" always gets to pick the meal and what they want for dessert.  Mariah asked for fried chicken fingers,  macaroni and cheese and salad.  For dessert......... OREO cheesecake!  The good thing about a big family is that it doesn't last long! 


                                                         I sure do love this bunch!
                                
 
Present time!



 
A couple of days after her birthday I took her out shopping and to lunch by herself.  We went to one of our favorite Mexican restaurants where they will put a sombrero on you and sing for your birthday.  She was mortified that I told them it was her birthday.  She said,  "Mama!  How could you!?" :o)  I wish I had a picture of her, but I didn't think to take one!

No comments: