Saturday, September 22, 2012

Myles' Birthday Celebration

Myles was hilarious during his birthday celebration.  He was so overwhelmed when we sat the cake in front of him.  He was laughing and clapping while we sang "Happy Birthday" to him. :o)   I made him a healthy pumpkin cake with cream cheese frosting.  It was yummy!

He was so cute when he opened his presents.  His reaction was priceless.  He looked shocked when he pulled out the Rescue Hero and he said,  "Oh my gosh!" (which is something he never says!)  I wish we had had the video going! :o)
**I hate the new blogger layout!  It switched me without giving me a choice.  The posting is different and it looks like a mess!  Does anyone know if there is a way to switch it back?

1 comment:

Willys and Elizabeth (Lizzie) said...

Happy Birthday Myles.... he looks so grown up in these pictures!