Friday, September 14, 2012

Malachi's birthday celebration!

At our house the birthday kid gets to pick their meals for the day. Malachi started his day with an omelet and chocolate goat's milk. :o)
I told him I would make him any kind of cake that he wanted. At first he told me he wanted blueberry pie and apple pie. :o) He changed his mind after much thought and decided on ice cream cake. I decided to take the easy way out and bought an ice cream cake from DQ. (For the record, homemade stuff tastes so much better. He liked it because it was colorful, but the taste wasn't that great.)
Six of my favorite people. :o)
Marc had to work late on his birthday so we took him to lunch today. He loves the Mexican restaurant and he thought it was pretty cool that they sang to him and let him wear the sombrero. :o)
And another birthday is over..... sigh........

No comments: