Saturday, September 15, 2012

It's A....................

Baby!!!!!
I am officially half way through this pregnancy! It has been a tough one and I am so grateful to be past the yucky first half. I had my big appointment today with my midwife and an ultrasound. The baby looked perfect. I don't think it ever loses it's awe of how amazing life is. It truly is a miracle and gift from God.
Now.... we need a name! Any suggestions out there? We are all "M" names. Since we keep the gender a surprise (or at least we try to) leave both boy and girl names. :o)

4 comments:

Jill said...

How fun to let us make suggestions! My choices are

Micah or Michaela
Morgan or Mallory
Mason or Marin
Mitchell or Mary Catherine

Hope the second half of your pregnancy is better than the first! God bless - the best days are the days babies are born!

morganrenee said...

MMMMMMMMMMMMMorgan!!!

Carolyn said...

Meredith or Melanie for a girl and
Micah for a boy.

Carolyn

Stephanie said...

Ooo... like meredith and melanie... how about Millicent?
I'm stumped on M names for boys... maybe... Michael. Looking forward to the big announcement! :*)