Monday, June 4, 2012

Happy Birthday McKenzie!

Nineteen years ago today we were blessed with our first child, a beautiful baby girl. I remember wanting a girl so badly that I was sure it would be a boy! :o) When she was born and they said, "It's a girl!" I was SO excited. McKenzie has always been mature beyond her years and a huge help to me. She is a very loyal daughter and she loves her siblings. I have seen lots of oldest children of large families that have bad attitudes towards children and even say that they don't want a large family. McKenzie looks forward to the day that Lord willing, He blesses her with many children.

McKenzie, I pray the Lord's blessing on you and that you feel His presence more in your life than you ever have before.

Romans 15:13 – "May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit."

2 comments:

~ McKenzie Elizabeth~ said...

Thank you, Momma! I love you!!!

Marie said...

Happy Birthday !!!