Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Summer Evenings...

It has been hot and dry where we live. I feel like we water plants and animals from the time we get up until we go to bed!

The two little boys had already had their baths and I went out on the porch to water flowers. The next thing I knew, Myles had followed me out.







I dumped the water out of his baby pool. A boy and water (or dirt) are like magnets!



I heard Malachi knocking on his window. I looked up and he was giving me a thumbs up. :)



Madeline bringing in the last bit of laundry off the line.


We always look forward to seeing what they plant across the street from us. They have planted cotton the last couple of years but I found out this evening that it is peanuts this year. We like when they plant peanuts because we glean after the harvest!

Goodnight!

1 comment:

Lydia Caroline said...

Myles is a beautiful little child. I can't wait to see all of you!
Love,
Abigail