Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Painting...

I have two children taking ITBS tests right now. I am sitting here with two different timers going. The house is never this quiet! McKenzie is down the road spending the day sewing with a friend, the baby is napping and two are upstairs playing quietly. I thought while it is quiet and I can't move around and get anything done that I would upload some pictures.

Last week Marc was off all week. He and I worked three different days getting some painting done. We did the playroom, office/classroom and the stairwell. We still have lots more that needs to be done but this was a start. I hate painting but I love the results. Thankfully, Marc doesn't mind painting, especially when I work with him. We went darker in the playroom in hopes that the dirt won't show up as much. We painted over several pieces of "artwork" done at various times by different children! Here is the playroom when it was finished.



I love when I know the whole room is clean, curtains and all!!!


We are finishing up school and I am really looking forward to the break! I have so many projects I hope to do this summer!


Well, one timer is about to go off. Better run........


No comments: