Friday, May 13, 2011

Happy Graduation McKenzie!

It is hard to believe that our first child is graduating! It seems like just yesterday I was starting her first "official" day of home school. She was only four years old! We had a calendar, weather chart, ABC's and even aprons to wear during school. We crack up at that now! :) If I knew then what I know now, we would not have been doing school at four. Sad that it is so hard to relax with the first child. We call her our "guinea pig" and joke that we will pay for her therapy.

Here are a few of my favorite senior pictures that a friend of ours took.













Well, the big day is tomorrow... I better get to bed. I will post pictures from her day later!


Happy graduation McKenzie. We love you very much!

1 comment:

Gran said...

The grauation was wonderful. David and Marc did a great job. McKenzie's piano playing was wonderful and the things her teacher said were sweet. What Daddy shared about you and Marc was so true and he spoke from his heart. Jill did a great job and the food was perfect. Sorry I had so many sandwiches. Hope they get eaten. Sure hope she enjoys her computer. We are proud of her. What a testimony for homeschooling. I too thank you for making the sacrifice to give your kids a Christian education and protecting them as you guide them to face the problems of this world.

Sorry we didn't have more family there. Our family is not very big but at least Monica was able to come. Sorry Carrington was so disappointed that she got sick. That was sad.

Love ya'll so much.

Mom