Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Picture Me Mommy!

Malachi loves church and he loves getting dressed for church. We used to laugh when he was younger because he ALWAYS got taken out during church for discipline, but he still loved going! After he gets dressed he often comes into my bathroom where I am getting ready and brushes his hair. He says he looks like "Bubbie" (Matthew). This past Sunday after he was ready he said, "Picture me mommy!" (Meaning, take my picture!) So, I "pictured him" on the front porch.

3 comments:

Willys and Elizabeth (Lizzie) said...

handsome young man!

Gran said...

He is a sweetie. Tell him he looks gooood!!

Donna said...

If you are ever down, all you have to do is get that young'un to smile that great big smile and then look at those twinkling blue eyes!...and think of all the wonderful things he has done over the years that all you could respond with was shaking your head!!!