Saturday, April 30, 2011

Family...

A couple of weeks ago one of my sisters and her children came for a visit. We visited a local museum and the kids played hard outside while they were here. I don't know why I didn't take more pictures. I think because McKenzie usually does all of our pictures and she was bogged down with school work while they were here.

Malachi thinks Clayton is wonderful and he was glued to his side the whole time.


The girls the morning they left.




~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



The Saturday before Easter we usually do things like coloring eggs and Resurrection cookies. We always do Easter baskets for the kids on Saturday. It is easier not to have to do it on Sunday morning and helps keep Sunday morning more focused on the meaning of Easter.




One of his sisters talked him into wearing the apron! :)








My little Easter bunny.




All the kiddos before we left for church.


An after church attempt at a decent family picture. I wish Myles was looking! :)

Lunch and Easter egg hunt at grandma and pa's house.




Malachi with his "Pa".

No comments: