Wednesday, September 1, 2010

My little boys...

Myles has finally discovered that he likes to eat a little. He likes steamed squash (in chunks, NOT mashed!) and he likes peas (mashed.)




Malachi was having some time to "regroup"! McKenzie thought it was so funny, him standing in the corner with his cape and chaps on. She snapped some pictures of him. He kept turning his head and pointing his finger at her.



If there is dirt, Malachi will find it.



He didn't kill them, I promise!


Cooling off with some watermelon after a hot walk.


Malachi: "This is you mommy!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Totally off the subject... I LOVE a good deal. I don't buy cereal very often because the organic stuff is so expensive. Matthew could go through a box a day by himself! This week Publix had Cascadian cereal buy one get one free. It is regularly $4 a box! I bought 20 boxes of granola that had coupons for $1 off 2 boxes. They ended up costing $1.50 a box. Gotta find good deals when you are feeding a teenage boy! If you like good cereal and have a Publix close by, you might want to check it out this week!
McKenzie is in charge of our pantry. I think I stressed her out a little! :>)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Madeline and Mariah are in the kitchen peeling pears as I am typing this post. Madeline asked me if I would come help her with canning when she is married. Mariah said, "She won't be able to. She will be way too old!"

Better go help with pears while I still can! :>)

1 comment:

Donna said...

Marcy, I am so glad you are doing this blog. It brightens my day... And I always LOVE the pictures. Your family is such a blessing!