Thursday, September 9, 2010

Look who got a haircut!

I didn't think his hair looked that bad, but daddy was starting to call him a "hippie"! I usually do haircuts myself, but the same lady has cut all of my children's hair for their first haircut. I happened to be going back to that town to visit my parents and decided to keep the tradition.

Before~

Not too sure what he thinks about this.
Sweet little toes...


After~
He left with a little locket of hair and a certificate. Another baby milestone reached... Why does it have to go by so fast? Sigh...

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Ahhh....he's so cute! The haircut makes him look like such a big boy. If you figure our where this last year has gone, please let me know. It seems time has flown by here, too. (I've got to figure out how to post to your blog ...maybe it's time to update my Google account, LOL!)

Anonymous said...

Marcy, He is so cute! I had fun catching up a bit with your blog tonight. We had a similar first day - it started out ok and then ended with a fender bender (rear ended but everyone was ok.), Anna started a 101 fever and Daniel had a bad fall in gymnastics. For us that ended the week of school as I spent the rest of the days caring for the fall out of the first! We picked up the next Monday and were a bit more successful. SO true - Man plans, Lord determines. May God bless you all this school year! Sue

Abigail and Lydia said...

He looks so adorable!

Donna said...

He is adorable! I totally agree!