Sunday, March 5, 2017

Happy Birthday Madeline!

Eighteen years flew by just like that!  Another milestone birthday.....
 

Madeline has been a joy to raise.  She has been such a blessing since McKenzie got married. She is a calm and sweet spirit helping out with the little boys!  I am truly thankful! 

She has accomplished so much during her teen years.  She finished high school at sixteen and began taking college classes.  She will officially graduate from high school this spring with her Associates of English degree.  She has kept a high GPA the entire time and will graduate with honors.  She persevered when she wanted to quit and I couldn't be more proud of her!  She also has taught piano lessons out of our home and is a contract journalist for the local newspaper.  She is a busy girl!  All of those accomplishments make me proud, but truly what I am proud of the most is her Godly character.  I have watched her grow up and stand alone.  She has had friends come and go, and even though that has been hard she has never waivered in her faith.  The neatest thing about having grown children is realizing they have a faith of their own..... watching them figure out what and why they believe what they believe.

Madeline.. I am excited to see what the Lord does in and through your life in the years to come. I pray he blesses you abundantly!  I love you sweet girl!

"And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus."  Philippians 4:7

No comments: