Monday, February 16, 2015

Valentine's 2015

I just uploaded my iphone pictures to my computer.  The downside to taking pictures with a phone is that for me, I'm not as organized with them as I was when I just used my camera.  I hated to not have these on my blog, but the ocd in me hates that they are "out of order"!
 
I went to see my dad the weekend before Valentine's day and took Mariah and Macheus.  My sister thought it would be fun to take my dad to the father/daughter night at Chick fil A.  They did a really good job with it and I think the girls had fun.  Macheus was a pistol because it was past his bedtime!  We weren't sure if our dad had fun or not! :o)  He was quiet while we were there, but it could've been because of the crowd and he can't hear well.
 

Afterwards, Mariah went home with her cousin Carrington to spend the night and Macheus and I stayed with my dad.  We had ice cream and stayed up half the night talking.  He outlasted me and I finally told him I had to go to bed!


I know pictures like this will be a treasure one day.  Very thankful for this time we have with him.


No comments: