Friday, December 13, 2013

The big sister.


 McKenzie has always been a good big sister.  She loves her little brothers and they love her too!


Sometimes it makes her sad that more than likely Macheus will have no memory of her living at home.  She said that she hopes one day he will know how much she loves him.  I think he will. :o)


There are times that they test her patience.  They test mine sometimes too!  It is a lot of fun though having so many different ages.

I am so thankful for all of my children.  As I sit here at the house on a Friday night there is much activity and bustling around.  We finished up dinner that the girls fixed, Myles is playing with his beloved trains (and loudly singing his own version of Silent Night),  Macheus finally fell asleep, Matthew was showing me the Christmas present that he bought for his little brother today. They are all home with us, and they are all content to be here. I am very blessed!!!

No comments: