Monday, January 7, 2013

Four more...

weeks until we meet our new little one.   Everyone is getting excited.  We still don't have a name! I have a feeling we may not until the baby is here!  
I went to see my midwife this past Friday.  She has me coming every week now.  It is hard to believe I am in the home stretch!  The baby clothes and blankets are washed and ready.  McKenzie and Madeline have both made some things.  Not having a grandma to make things now makes it very special that the big sisters are taking over. Madeline took some of my mom's old flannel baby fabric and made a rag blanket.  McKenzie made a blanket and monogrammed it for me and she made some burp rags.  Two sweet friends have given me baby equipment to use.  I had gotten rid of a lot of my stuff so that was a huge blessing!  Everything is ready......... except the name! :o)
 My feet have disappeared! :o)
Mariah told me I looked like a purple grape. :o)  Matthew said,  "She just needs a stem!"
 I still feel pretty good but by evening my stomach is tired.  The baby's foot stays pushed out at the top and it feels bruised by the evening.  I am trying to soak up these last days. "M" name ideas are still welcome! :o)

6 comments:

Carolyn said...

Mary
Meredith
Melanie

Micah
Marcus
Michael

Have a blessed baby day!

Carolyn

Samantha said...

Marshall
McCoy
Mason

Madison
Melody
Macy

Megan said...

I do know one really good M name...MEGAN! :)

Anonymous said...

How about Molly? :)

The Pauls' Family said...

So excited for you! Our last couple of babies weren't named for a couple of days after they were born! There's no rules :) Baby will be named someday! All the best on the home stretch!!!

Tracy said...

Can we see pictures of what the girls made??
Your belly is so sweet! I know you must be excited...and tired...but mostly excited. ((hugs))