Sunday, October 10, 2010

Are We Really Free?

Anybody that likes clean, healthy food, or even if you just believe in freedom needs to read this! We have been ordering raw cheese from Morningland Dairy for years. I feed it to my children and I even eat it while pregnant. We have never gotten sick! They were shut down a few months ago and recently raided by the FDA even though no pathogens were found at their plant!

http://foodfreedom.wordpress.com/2010/10/09/fda-shuts-down-morningland-dairy-despite-clean-tests/

“If people let the government decide what foods they eat and what medicines they take, their bodies will soon be in as sorry a state as are the souls of those who live under tyranny.” ~Thomas Jefferson

1 comment:

Abigail and Lydia said...

We miss Morningland Dairy cheese too. Kroger's just doesn't compare!:)
I hope they get back in business soon!
I hope all of you are doing well,
Abigail