Thursday, July 22, 2010

Ten months old and first food...

Sweet little Myles is ten months old!




I thought this summer, with all of the fresh vegetables, it would be a great time to start him on some food. I have been putting it off just because I was too lazy to fool with it. I mean, he definitely looked like he was hurting! So, today I steamed some yellow squash from our garden and blended it all up. Doesn't it look yummy!? :>)

He was so eager to grab the cup, I thought he was going to really get into this eating thing!




His expressions were priceless. What you can't see in the pictures is what was really hysterical- he actually shivered he was so grossed out!





He was so glad to nurse when we were finished! We will try again tomorrow!

1 comment:

Carrington Faith said...

Yum yum! :) The last picture looks SO much like Clayton when he was a baby!