Sunday, February 12, 2017

A birthday in pictures...


 Macheus' birthday was on the 2nd, but Matthew had to work that day so we drug his celebrations out a bit!  The day of his birthday was absolutely beautiful!  I took Myles and Mac on a walk in the field across the street. 

All of my children have had so much fun romping in this field over the years!


                                                       I love these two little fellows!




They love running across all of the little bridges!

 

I was starting to suspect that he was breaking out with the chicken pox.  I purposely exposed him at a friend's house a week and a half earlier.



Looking toward our house from the field.  I sure love living out here!  It has been a blessing to raise our kiddos in this tiny, quiet little place.


He got his own little Ben & Jerry's ice cream!  :)


While I worked with Myles and his school work, Mac got a new play doh set. 

 
That evening we took him out to eat at his favorite restaurant!  Chick fil A!
 

On Saturday we celebrated again with the family.  He started his day out by watching Paw Patrol.  He is very into that show right now!


Madeline took him on a walk.  By this day we were certain he had the pox!


Mariah loving on him before she had to leave to go babysit for a family down the road.  It is so hard to have everyone home at the same time!


He requested hot dogs for his birthday dinner!  I think all of my little kids have asked for hot dogs around this age. :)


                                           Opening his birthday cards.


                                                Paw Patrol masks!


His sweet big sister volunteered to make him a Paw Patrol birthday cake!

 
                                                       So  sweet!


 
 He got lots of Paw Patrol things for his birthday!

 
The next morning he was covered in chicken pox, so I stayed home from church with him.  Marc and I saved a present for him to open that morning.
 

                                 He was so surprised to get another present!



He loves Thomas the Train too!  He got a set of the mini trains and a track tower to ride them on.  I also found this Paw Patrol t-shirt at Walmart!  I used to hate character clothing.  That was before I had little boys that get so excited about what they are into!


By Sunday afternoon his "itchies" were driving him nuts!


He had a pretty big case of them, but it really hasn't been that bad.  A week later now and they are almost gone!


He would play a little and then lay down to rest.  Sunday was probably his hardest day and that night was hard!  He just couldn't sleep because of the itching.

 
Well, that was his birthday celebration!

No comments: