Thursday, February 2, 2017

Macheus is 4!!!

Happy Birthday to Macheus Trust!  My "rainbow baby".... the one I thought would never "be".  I am so thankful that the Lord blessed us with him.  He came at just the perfect time and has brought so much joy to our family!
 

At four years old he loves to play outside.  His favorite playmate is Myles.  He gets up in the morning and wants his smoothie (Weird kid, I know.)   He loves to tease, but doesn't want to be teased.  He is very loving to his mommy!  He doesn't slow down for much.  He loves Thomas trains, Odd Squad and Paw Patrol.  I have stressed the least with him learning things, and yet he still manages to learn just fine!  He is a bit spoiled.   Matthew's nickname for him is "K- rot". :)  The girls still call him "Baby K".  Yep... he is spoiled.

I love you sweet boy and pray that this is a wonderful year for you!

No comments: