Saturday, January 21, 2017

Saturday ramblings...

This morning much of my family scattered.  Matthew had to work and Marc had to go to the office to prepare for some big things coming up at work.  Malachi and Myles went with Marc with hopes of me being able to get some things done around the house!  Rainy Saturdays are hard when you have little boys! :) 
 
Madeline was working on her school work and had just taken a break to go outside with Mariah.  I was busy in the house when I heard the warning siren go off! 
 

                                                         "Weather watching"

Severe storms and tornadoes all around us, but thankful we only had strong winds and rain.  Another storm is supposed to come through during the night tonight.  I guess we will be securing the animals this evening, and I probably won't get much sleep! From what I've seen on the internet there has been some damage in our state.  Praying tonight's storm doesn't bring more!

~Until next time

No comments: