Monday, December 5, 2016

Thanksgiving Memories...

Shopping for our bird! :)
 

 
These girls are goofballs!  I was going to take Madeline's picture with the turkey platter, but McKenzie was the one that had actually cut the turkey up.


                                                                The "kitchen crew". :)


It took awhile for Macheus to warm up to my dad.  My mom died before he was born, and grandpa hasn't been quite the same.  In the past few months he has gotten to where he  loves "Craw-paw" (which is how he pronounces it.) They were watching a Christmas movie together while they waited to eat.


I was out running and came upon this crew out walking.  All of my "boys"..... except Mac!




My heart..... I sure love this little angel!

 
Our annual girls day out Black Friday shopping!
 


And lunch at our favorite Mexican restaurant!


Elizabeth loved the Christmas lights! :)

 
 
The next day was Christmas decorating time!  I love that my "big kids" take this over!  I just sit and pass out the ornaments.  Matthew has always absolutely loved Christmas!  He likes decorating the outside with lights and garland.
 

                                                    The first ornament!




 
Well.... that was just a glimpse into our Thanksgiving/beginning of Christmas season!
(And.... I really need to get my camera working!  Am I the only one that is only taking iPhone pictures theses days!?  I just cringe sometimes...... Yes, I really need to get on that!

No comments: